Sunday, June 5, 2011

June ‘11 meeting

I didn’t remember to take very many photos at this meeting. :( Also, I was so tired from Yarn Bombing the Nixon Library Pavilion that morning that I didn’t have the energy to take that many.

So here’s the photo I did take. :)

20110607-YDmeeting 

20110607-YDmeeting (2) 

See I told you I didn’t take many. :)

Anyway, the next meeting will be July 16th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Sanders Library in Sherwood.

Don’t forget World Wide Knit in Public Day and International Yarn Bombing Day is this Saturday, June 11th. We will be celebrating them at the Nixon Library Pavilion in Jacksonville from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. If it’s too hot we will meet in their meeting room. Snacks and beverages will be provided. I hope you can come.

See you next time,

Opal

No comments: