Sunday, August 2, 2009

July ‘09 Meeting

Hey everyone,

We had lots of sweets at this meeting for some reason but I’m not complaining.  :)  We even had some people I know come for crochet lessons this time.  They did very good for beginners.  I hope they get to come to the next meeting. 

I’ve got lots of photos to show you from this meeting.  I didn’t get a group photo since a lot of people came and went from the meeting at different times. 

Here they are:

IMG_0016
 
IMG_0017
 
IMG_0018
 
IMG_0019
 
IMG_0020
 
IMG_0021
 
IMG_0022
 
IMG_0023
 
IMG_0024
 
IMG_0025
 
IMG_0027
 
IMG_0028
 
IMG_0029
 
This last photo is of my two friends Judy and Mi-Ran and I with our mom’s.  It was a happy coincidence that we all happened to be in the same place at the same time.  This has never happened before so we thought it would be neat to get a photo of all of us together.  I just thought it would be neat to share it with all of you too. 
 
Our next meeting will be August 15th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Leah’s house in Jacksonville.  It’s going to be a Pool Party and pot luck!  So bring your bathing suits and food.  :)  We’ll start sending around emails shortly about directions and who’s bringing what.
 
See you soon,
 
Opal
 
           

No comments: