Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March '09 Meeting

Hey everyone,

We had a great time at the March meeting. I have some pictures to share with everyone. I didn't get a group photo this time since some people had to leave early and I forgot to take a picture before they left. So, here's the pictures:














The last picture here is of Tara a college student that came to visit us. She is making a documentary about Knitting in Arkansas. I hope she will get to come back to visit us again with her finished documentary. We would love to see it.

Our next meeting will be on April 11th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Sanders Library in Sherwood.

Hope to see everyone there!

Opal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you guys had a blast.. I hate that I missed it! I really, really hate that I missed Nancy but its so good to see her back~
See you guys soon
Judy