Sunday, June 8, 2008

May '08 Meeting

Hello everyone,

Wow, it's been a month since we had this meeting. I've been getting slower and slower about posting. Sorry about that. I will try to do better. :) It's been so long I can't remember everything that happened at the meeting. I will try my best to remember as much as possible.

We had a record number of people show up to this meeting. A whole seven people came! Alright!!! We had the meeting at Leah's house. She was a great hostess. She had some beautiful flowers in the front of her house and many more in the back. She also has a swimming pool. She has been gracious enough to offer to have a pool party at her house for our July meeting. Isn't that great? :)

I wish I had taken pictures of what everyone was working on at the meeting. There were so many pretty and neat things that people were making. I will (again) try to remember to take more pictures next time. At least I remembered to get a group picture. I also got one of Sherry with a special friend (an Argentine Black and White Tegu). :)

Here, take a look:




See what you're missing when you don't come? We have all kinds of fun! :) You just never know what's going to happen. Oh, before I forget. I want to thank Leah's friend Jennifer for coming to the meeting. I hope she can come to more of them. :)

Don't forget our next meeting is June 14th (this Saturday). I hope you can come visit with us. It will be at my house this time. If anyone doesn't have directions to my house please email me.

See yeah soon,

Opal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opal
We appreciate everthing you do! You keep the yarn dolls up and running and post this blog religously... your a great YD! Thanks for all your hard work and I love our newest 4 legged "friend"

ttyl
Judy